Please share this information with all individuals who provide personal information in connection with requests for information or services. This disclosure applies to individual owners, partners, shareholders and officers (collectively referred to as “principals”) of businesses.
What Information We Collect
We may collect “personally identifiable information” about you from the following sources:
- Information received from you on applications or other forms you complete and provide to us.
- Information about your transactions or experiences with companies affiliated with us or others.
- Information we receive from third parties.
- Your “personally identifiable information” includes information gathered in the context of providing the service. We receive this information from you when you request information or services, from any transactions, and that we otherwise obtain about you in connection with providing the service. “Personally identifiable information” does not include any publicly available information or any information that does not identify you.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose personally identifiable information about you in certain circumstances. For example, we may disclose personally identifiable information about you to affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties to assist us in providing the service, in response to subpoenas or other legal demands for information or documentation, in response to legal process, to government entities and agencies and to consumer credit bureaus. We may also share information about our experiences or transactions with you or your account with companies related to us by common control or ownership (“affiliates”). We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any other third parties, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to close your account or become an inactive customer, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice.
Our Security Procedures
We are committed to providing protection against unauthorized disclosure of the information you share with us. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your personally identifiable information.
Questions or Comments
- Blackhawk Network, Inc.
- Attn: Legal Department
- 5918 Stoneridge Mall Road
- Pleasanton, CA 94588