As a prospective Blackhawk Digital Distribution Partner (DDP), you want to integrate to a non-production (sandbox) environment so that you can evaluate BHN's Fulfillment and Delivery APIs to support your business specific use-cases prior to formally contracting with Blackhawk. In conjunction with your use of this environment, you agree to the following terms:
- This is a shared non-production (sandbox) environment. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data added to this environment shall be artificial and non-confidential, and it is agreed that such PII will not be handled as confidential information and consent is given that any information entered can be viewed by others in any manner without review or consent.
- Use of this shared non-production (sandbox) environment is only permitted with associated authentication certificates.
- No liability is assumed by Blackhawk Network for any use of the information that is entered into the environment. No warranty or representation is made as to this environment, and users agree the environment is offered as is and with any and all faults, and user's installation and use of the APIs and/or environment is at the sole risk of the user.
- This environment may be used solely for simple integration to validate proof of concepts and happy path flows. No performance testing, security scans, etc are allowed and/or supported in this environment.
- User agrees that it obtains no rights to any information entered, viewed or contained in the environment. The APIs and all right, title and interest, including without limitation any and all rights existing under patent law, copyright law, moral rights law, trade secret law, trademark law, unfair competition law, publicity rights law, privacy rights law, and any and all other proprietary or intellectual property rights in and to the APIs and other materials provided in the environment are and shall at all times remain the sole and exclusive property of Blackhawk Network and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Certificates are rotated every 60 days. Please check back frequently and plan to re-download updated certificates based on the published expiration dates in the table below
- This environment excludes any settlement functionality
The following certificates are only supported on:
The Products provided in the catalog are Forced Response Codes and will provide specific responses. Please refer to the Offline Processes to pull the available products in the catalog.
Updated about 2 months ago