The below section describes the attributes related to the Product Line Management API that are useful for clients.
The brand Name associated with the card brand.
Brand Name can include characters such as the registered, copyright symbol and special characters:dashes and apostrophe. The client should be able to handle the special characters and the HTML tags.
This attribute is the path to the logo (icon) image associated with the brand.
- The brand logo image is of the size 50 x 50.
- Not all brands have a brand logo image associated through the APIs (This is work in progress). The client code should be able to handle a blank brand logo image.
- For bigger brand logo images size (500*500), the partner needs to work with the assigned Account Manager
This attribute indicates whether the pin is required.
- If this is set to false, the client should indicate the pin as optional.
- If the flag is set to true, the client should alert the user to provide the pin before adding the card and card number.
- The details on where to find the pin (security code) is indicated in the Pin Characteristics attribute.
- If the user adds a card with a valid security code then an account is associated with the card.
- If the user adds a card with an invalid security code (when pin required is set to true), then a valid error message should be indicated by the client. This would not create a account for that card number.
- If the user adds a card with an invalid security code or no security code, when pin required is set to false, this will create a valid account id however in the process of updating the metadata, if the pin required becomes mandatory for a card partner, then any subsequent calls for balance Inquiry will fail. Based on the error message a valid error message should be indicated by the client that advises the user to delete this card and add the card again with a valid security code.
The partner can use this attribute to display the back and the front images associated with the card.
The partner can use the details in barcodeCharacteristics to determine the barcode format and type, where the partner is not using the eGift application (activation spot).
Make use of the following attributes to determine the barcode format and type:
Note: There are certain partners that have customized requirements for the display of the barcode. Refer to the barcodeValue for details.
All the transactions supported by the brand are listed in the supportedFeatures.
"supportedFeatures": [ "UNIVERSAL_BALANCE_INQUIRY", "REPLACEABLE_CARD", "REGIFT", "BALANCE_MERGES" ],
- This attribute is the most accurate information about the transactions that are approved and certified for a brand.
- Client should read the supported features, and based on the following design, the functionality around the application.
Product line supports physical card.
Product Line supports virtual card.
Product Line supports card replacement.
Product line supports transferring card ownership.
Product line supports merging card balances.
Cards supported by the product line have an expiration date.
Card supports QR code
Product Line supports universal balance inquiry
Product Line only supports partial balance inquiry
Product Line supports redemption on the card
Product Line supports void of the redemption done on the card
Product Line supports reload of the card
Product Line supports void of the reload done on the card
Product line supports Regift
Product line supports transaction history on card
Indicates whether a phone can be presented at a merchant POS for redemption. When the phone is presented at the POS, a card can be scanned (if it has a bar code) or the card number can be entered manually (if manual entry is supported by the merchant).
Product Line supports void activation.
Productline Supports Phone By Manual Key
Productline Supports ANDROID PAY
Productline Supports APPLE PAY
Productline Supports SAMSUNG PAY
Updated over 2 years ago