The below section describes the attributes related to the Product Management API that are useful for activation, redemption and display of a product.
All products are associated with the
defaultProductConfigurationId, which is the latest skin, latest product description, terms and conditions and other associated metadata for a card brand.
The client retrieves the
defaultProductConfigurationId from the product API and caches it into their system. This attribute is used for making a call to Generate EGift API.
defaultProductConfigurationIdis always associated with the product.
- The card art associated with the product is determined based on this product configuration ID, which can be retrieved from the
productConfigurationlist from the product API and mapping to the
Defines the name/description of the product associated with the default skin.
Product Name / Description includes characters like the registered, copyright symbol and special characters such as dashes and apostrophe. The client should be able to handle the special characters and any HTML tags.
Id associated with the product line (Brand) information associated with the product,determines the metadata associated with the supported transactions.
If a client uses the brand information, the Product Line API call should be made and cached in the client.
This object represents the details related to activating a gift card.
To get the min and max use the
baseValue and the
Defines the terms and Conditions related to the default product configuration.
- Terms and Conditions can include characters such as the registered, copyright symbol and special characters: dashes and apostrophe. The client should be able to handle the special characters and the HTML tags. The HTML tags are sometimes added for better presentation of the T’s and C’s on the client.
- For a client related to web or mobile, use the WEB terms and conditions defined.
Used to identify if a product is digital or physical product.
- DIGITAL -> Digital Gift Card Product.
- PHYSICAL -> Physical Gift Card Product.
This list defines the number of skins for a particular product.
productImagesattribute gives the card art for that particular skin.
configurationNamedefines the name of this particular product skin.
- The client should use the configuration associated with the default configuration ID.
- For example, if the content partner is looking for a specific holiday card then the respective configuration ID and the details associated can be picked from the list.
- All the
configurationIdsin this list are valid and can activate the eGift, to get the latest card art and the most accurate product related details, the client should always pick the
productImagescan be of varied sizes depending on the image onboarded. Ideally the following image sizes are available.
- MASTER_IMAGE: 700 * 442 (approx.)
- EXTRA_EXTRA_LARGE: 700 * 442(approx.)
- EXTRA_LARGE: 308 * 198(approx.)
- LARGE: 240 * 153(approx.)
- MEDIUM: 144 * 92(approx.)
- SMALL: 119 * 76(approx.)
- As a best practice the client code should not break if a particular size image is not retrieved from the API. The next image size should be used.
Updated 7 months ago