This page is intended to familiarize you with, and help you understand more clearly, common header attributes required when sending requests to Blackhawk Network's Digital Gift Service API sets.
A value defined by the client application used to uniquely identify the specific request from the client.
- Each API request should be sent with a unique requestId, that is 50 characters long.
- For any financial transactions, the reversal (account /eGift) operation can be executed using this unique value.
- Client should associate and store each and every transaction and link to this requestId. This will be useful in case of troubleshooting for error scenarios in real time.
A unique identifier assigned by Blackhawk Network to identify a merchant for all transaction processing.
- Partners should always pass this attribute in the header.
- This is a Merchant Identifier (MID) Blackhawk Network provides to the partner.
- The digital Partner using a Multiple MID solution should always pass a MID value in the contractId. It should be defaulted to the primary MID associated with the tenant.
Updated over 3 years ago