- Forced response cards are simulated test cards that are setup in the Post-Production environment.
- The card number generation process for a Forced Response card go out to a simulator.
- The Forced Response cards are setup for both negative and positive test scenarios.
- There is no limit on the inventory for Forced Response Cards as the card number generation process is via a simulator.
- In the pre production certification environment, these Forced Response cards can be setup in the settlement system for settlement file testing.
- The following lists the variety of FRC cards available:
- FRC card to test Timeouts
- FRC card to test Special characters
- FRC card to test HTML tags
- FRC card to test various transaction sets
Updated over 2 years ago
Did this page help you?